Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Part 1

I am on a roll here post on the old blog. Our Christmas festivities kicked off this past weekend. Here are a few pictures:

Erin posing nicely by the Christmas tree in her dress before church yesterday morning. How did we get the shot? By bribing her with M & M's! I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner!


Grant and Erin...they are looking more and more grown up everyday! (Still bribing with candy! In fact, I think she's eating some in this picture,I justI like how Grant is looking at his Sissy!) Grant had the tie off before we even reached Sunday School!

Saturday evening we had dinner and exchanged gifts with Stephen's brother, Tim, and his wife, Karen. The kids have been so excited about Christmas this year, and these are there first presents.

I love the look of excitement on Erin's face as she was unwrapping her gift from uncle Tim and Aunt Karen.

She got her very first tea set! She knew exactly what to do with it too! She served all of us tea and hot chocolate all night long.

Even Rusty had his fair share of tea!


Grant received a remote control Publix semi truck. Here Stephen is showing him how it works.

He has run this thing all over the house. (Erin likes it too, but only runs the truck in reverse!)

No comments: