It's hard to believe that this little bundle of joy is already two! She was born 2-26-08 at 10:26 pm. She came quickly and has been keeping us on our toes ever since! We always joke that she didn't stay a baby long. I guess it's part of her personality, but she must keep up with her older brother! We are so blessed to have this little girl as part of our family and I love her so very much! I can't wait to see where this little girl takes us!
Erin at two years old weighs in at 29 lbs and is 34 1/4" tall. She's a chatterbox at home, but is super shy around anyone she is not familiar with. She also has quite the sense of humor! She is a Mommy's girl right now, but if you ask her she'll tell you she's, "Daddy's girl!" The girl LOVES to eat! (Such a difference from her picky big brother.) She loves playing with her babies and I know she'll be a great mommy herself one day. She is a very affectionate child giving away hugs and kisses all the time!
Erin loves her big brother very much and is always "mothering" him. This can be sweet or just plain irritating to Grant. He loves her too and is very protective of her.
For Erin's birthday we celebrated with a Minnie Mouse party. She, like Grant, is really into Mickey mouse Clubhouse right now. I attempted a minnie mouse cake that I found online and it turned out pretty cute. (She liked it and that's all that matters. I have a lot to learn and would love to take a cake decorating class.)
Erin received so my wonderful presents for her birthday! She is such a lucky girl to have all of her grandparents (and almost all of her Great-Grandparents) right here! She loves her new dollhouse from Old Papa, Granny Peggy, and Aunt Vicki. (I like it too!) Thanks everyone for coming and making Erin's day special!










No comments:
Post a Comment