Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt 2010


This past Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt for the children at ou church.  We had such a great time!  There were so many kids there and we even had a few visitors! 

"Erin and Grant sit next to each other so I can get a picture."
(This is as good as it gets!)

We also dyed eggs Friday night.  The kids had a blast doing it.  Can you tell which egg Stephen made?  Ha!
Erin waiting on her eggs.  How appropriate that she chose purple and pink!
I am not sure why these are out of order.  We rented a bounce house for the egg hunt and the kids loved it.  (Some adults too!)  Now Grant keeps asking if he can go to the bounce house at the church building. 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

So cute! Did you make Erin's pants?

Leslie said...

Wanda, I did make Erin's pants! It's an easy pattern and she has several pair!

Wanda said...

They are precious. The Minnie Mouse one's are your creation also? I need you near to teach me to sew. Jennifer loves Minnie Mouse, also.