Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Georgia Aquarium


Monday morning we were up bright and early and on the way to the Georgia Aquarium  What an awesome place!  We took Marta into downtown.  Grant thought that was cool!  I enjoyed not having to deal with the Atlanta rush hour traffic.  The aquarium was busy even though it was Monday morning.  I got a few pics, but I don't think they are as good the pics I took on our Girls Weekend back in December.  The aquarium was not as crowded that day.  We explored each exhibit and crawled through all the tunnels.  I was so sore the next day!  I don't have any pictures of the penguin exhibit, but they had tunnels underneath it and little bubbles where you could pop up in the middle of the penguins!  The kids loved it!


This is my favorite photo from the day!






No comments: