Monday, January 24, 2011

Cabin Fever


The chilly days of January have us staying inside most days.  Friday afternoon was no exception.  Erin can spend hours playing with her family and doll house.

Grant likes to make pathways through the house with books.  The rule is to stay on the books.  If you fall off you get eaten by crocodiles.  We did not teach him this game.  He came up with t on his own, but I can remember doing the same thing as a child.  


The family: out for a quick trip to Target!!!  (I want to go!)


Hunter is never too far away from the action.


Erin insisted I get a family picture


Once Hunter messed up the path Grant resorted to using Hunter as a hurdle.  


We got in a little tummy time action


Camryn always has a cheerleader or two!


I love this picture!


I do not love this picture!!!  This deserves a post all to itself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this type of "around the house" pictures. They are my favorite! And the one with all three kids is adorable!