Well, I am a little behind. Camryn was six months on May the 18th, but I figured I would go ahead and record an update here on the old blog. Camryn is growing by leaps and bounds. She weighed in at 18.6 lbs (94%) and was 27.5 inches long (97%) at her six month check up. She's been sitting up like a pro since Easter. This is always a good thing because she can now sit and play by herself while I get things accomplished around the house. She is super curious and very sociable. She loves to laugh and giggle (and I love to hear her little laugh!) She isn't crawling yet, but she really wants too! She would be much happier if she was mobile. She is pulling up on her crib and anything else she deems sturdy enough to pull up on and she likes to cruise around with our help. I don't think she will walk as early as Erin (eight months) but she might be walking by nine months like her big brother.
Camryn has cut her first two teeth. She loves to eat! She thinks she ought to be eating whatever is on our plates!
Time keeps passing ever so quickly and before I know it this roly poly baby will be one!



1 comment:
Love her. :) You are very blessed.
Post a Comment