Grant's preschool closed out the school year with a water day today. I must admit I was a little concerned about the logistics of keeping up with the Grant, Erin and Camryn, but the day was a success!
When we arrived at the school we were met with bad news. The little church and it's fellowship hall had been burglarized during the night and the thieves had stolen five AC units from the church! We had to wait until the police were finished with their investigation before the fun could start. We spent about thirty minutes on the playground while they finished up their work.
The school had rented a blow up water slide. This was a big hit! I think Grant spent the entire three hours we were there on the slide. Erin liked it, but she ventured around to the water table and kiddie pools too!
I wasn't sure if there would be anything for Camryn to do, but I packed her swimsuit just in case. She loved splashing around while her big brother and sister played.
Summer is officially in full swing around here!




No comments:
Post a Comment