Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grant's First Day of VPK


Grant started VPK this morning.  He was excited to go back to school.  He was up at the crack of dawn, as usual.  When I asked him if he wanted waffles for breakfast he told me, "No.  I need to eat a healthy breakfast.  I need turkey."  I tried to convince him that he could have waffles, but he insisted on turkey.  So turkey it was.  I guess it is a nice, healthy, lean protein.  The kid rarely eats any meat so I take what I can get. 

He is going to the same school he went to last year.  We love this school and he already knew his teacher.  When I picked him up from school he told me that he learned about God and has a GREAT day!  I think this is going to be a "great" year!

 

No comments: