Here is a family picture from last year. I can't wait until vacation. Only 9 more weeks!!! I plan on posting pictures from previous trips to Blue Mountain Beach for the next few weeks. Hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You don't know me, but I found you by just blog hopping when noticed the Wakefield's in your picture. Are you related to them? I went to school at Faulkner with them and was in Epsilon with Brian. I just thought it was interesting to happen up on someone's blog I didn't know but to see them have a picture of someone I did know. Your baby is too cute as well.
That it is. Well nice to meet you and tell Brian I said hello next time you talk to him. Also feel free to check out the blog my wife is keeping of our adventures toward parenthood. It is called Cooking the Belly Bean and the address is chadtealeandbaby.blogspot.com.
3 comments:
You don't know me, but I found you by just blog hopping when noticed the Wakefield's in your picture. Are you related to them? I went to school at Faulkner with them and was in Epsilon with Brian. I just thought it was interesting to happen up on someone's blog I didn't know but to see them have a picture of someone I did know. Your baby is too cute as well.
Brian is my brother. I didn't go to Faulkner instead I stayed at home to go to college. Brian lives in Montgomery now. It's a small world isn't it?
That it is. Well nice to meet you and tell Brian I said hello next time you talk to him. Also feel free to check out the blog my wife is keeping of our adventures toward parenthood. It is called Cooking the Belly Bean and the address is chadtealeandbaby.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment