I can honestly say that I did not have any cravings when I was pregnant with Grant. I could barely eat, that was hard enough for me. This go round I seem to have developed a liking to apple juice. I can't get enough of it. I can drink two bottles of Mott's Apple juice in 2-3 days. I never really drank it before I was pregnant.
On the other hand, I had an aversion to meat with my last pregnancy For some unknown reason I couldn't stomach the stuff. This was hard on Stephen because I couldn't even cook it. Well, it seems the meat aversion has returned. I can handle ground beef mixed in a meal (for example--tacos or spaghetti). I think it is the texture not the taste that gets me. I know that it will fade away after the baby comes and I can once again enjoy a good steak. So for now I apologize to my husband for the lack of variety in our diet.
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. Brent had to go shopping for his own groceries because I can't even purchase many items. I would never make it out of the store with them.
Post a Comment