Yesterday was a busy day around our house. Stephen worked all day and into the night on the front porch. He ran the electrical for the lighting, began hanging the ceiling and finished putting up the spindles for the rails. I helped (a little bit) while Grant took his nap I puttied (?) all the screw holes and began sanding them so that we can paint. Stephen was hoping to finish more of the porch than he was able to finish. We will be out of town this weekend so I don't think he will have enough time to finish the porch before Grant's party. Oh well, he began the project the first weekend in May! I am not able to do as much physical labor as I would if I was not pregnant, but I try to pitch in were I can.
Grant had fun playing outside yesterday. My boy is a nature lover! He would stay outside all day if I would let him. I can't wait for the weather to cool off some so that we play outside more often!
4 comments:
I like the pictures. He looks good in red.
How many teeth does he have? Brooks only has 3 so far...
BTW - I also had the triple screen done with both my kids. Brooks' test came back with higher prediction for Downs - 1 to 87 I believe. I ended up having amnio, and everything was fine. I'm with you - I just wanted to be prepared if there was something wrong.
Grant has eight teeth! He is really starting to eat table food now.
Post a Comment