Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!






























I can't believe how quickly a year passes. Grant has been such a blessing in our lives. Stephen and I count ourselves lucky to have the privilege to raise our sweet baby boy! Grant was born a year ago today at 12:33 am. I had been induced the morning before and after sixteen hours of labor he finally decided to make his appearance. He was such a tiny little newborn...how quickly things change! It seems like he is doing something new everyday.
We gave Grant a cupcake to celebrate his birthday after dinner. His party is going to be Saturday. I am glad we did a test run because Grant did not really enjoy the cake.
He would not feed himself. He preferred for us to feed him. (He is all about texture!) Maybe we should practice every night!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy birthday from Tim, Kelly and Jenna!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!! We love you!! Aunt Liz, Uncle Brian, James Anna and Luke

Melissa said...

So big! What's with the not liking cake? Those pictures are precious!

Happy Birthday Grant!

Aunt Melissa, Uncle Chris, Brandon and Matthew