We had Mimi, Papa, Old Papa, Granny Peggy, and Aunt Vicki over this evening for dinner and Birthday cake. My mom's birthday is on Monday, so we celebrated tonight. Grant enjoyed putting on a show for the family. He still does not have a large vocabulary, but tonight he had a lot to say. I don't know what he was telling us, but I am sure it was important.
I still have about 5 weeks to go before the baby is due. I have had more Braxton Hicks contractions than I had with Grant. Maybe I just notice them more this time because I know what they feel like. Either way, I hope that in 34 days (or before) we have a baby!
2 comments:
Yeah, that is so not fair to look that good when you are that pregnant... :)
Congrats! I agree with Kristi--you are a beautiful pregnant woman. I felt like a house! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy--and beyond! Two is definitely an adventure, especially when they're so close together. We're learning as we go, for sure!
--Kim
Post a Comment