Okay, I am a little behind on posting, but Stephen and I took the kids for their exam this past Friday. I was able to schedule their appointments together which saved me a trip to the pediatrician. I will start with little miss Erin. She is growing, growing, growing! She weighed in at 6lb 6oz. (she had gained 1lb 2oz) and is 20 inched long (and grew and inch!) She seems to be very healthy. She continues to eat well, and sleeps much better than her big brother at night! Yea!!!!
Grant hasn't gained too much weight since his last exam. He wouldn't stay still on the scale, but they determined he weighed 27.6 lbs. At home he weighs 29.4lbs. I don't know which one is accurate. If he weighs 27.6 then he has lost weight since his 15 month check-up, but he has grown 3.5 inches taller. Who knows! He has become a very picky eater lately. A couple of months age he would eat practically anything once he tried it, now there are days when all I can get him to eat are the Gerber puffs.
Our Pediatrician has four kids all 18-19months apart. They are now in high school or college. She had some advice to give us on helping Grant with the transition of being the big brother. It's nice to talk to someone who has been through it themselves. I just love our pediatrician!
Overall, both kids are healthy and thriving. Stephen and I count our blessings daily for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment