Monday, July 07, 2008

4 Month Check-up

Erin had her check-up and shots this morning. She has run a pretty good fever all day. It spiked to 102.9 a few hours ago. It's down to 99.9 and she is feeling much better now (so is mommy). She wouldn't even nurse this afternoon! Poor baby! Other than that she is doing great. She weighed in at 15 lbs (She weighs 16 here. That must mean that I am actually a whole pound lighter! Ha ha!) and is 24.5 inches long. She has jumped up to the 75% (from 25%) for weight and 65% for height. I just love baby fat! Although brother was 20 lbs at five months, I don't think she will catch up with his record.

Developmentally she's hitting all those milestones. She pushed up and rolled over for Dr. White. She told me we can begin solid foods too. (I already did! Bad momma I know, but I waited until she was four months old. She has had rice cereal, bananas, and we started apples last night.) I also must shamefully confess that I have not documented any of this with a single picture or video. I think I took a zillion pictures of Grant every time we introduced a new food. Bad momma! I promise to get pictures of her cute little messy face soon.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I was unaware they'd give shots if you had a fever. Good to know.

Leslie said...

I am pretty sure her fever is from the shots. She ran one last time.

Kelly said...

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant she went IN sick. I hope she is better soon.