Brian and his boys
As good as it gets for a family shot
Melissa and Chris
These where hilarious to shoot.
It has become tradition for us to make family pictures each year at the beach. I enjoy doing them, but I have to tell you this year was a little bit stressful on me. First of all, I have two babies this year. This alone kind of messes with the logistics of things. Secondly, we are dealing with the weather. There is a small window of time when the sunlight is just perfect. Which leads me to the third issue. We have to take pictures of eighteen people, seven of which are children. Not only do I take a group shot, but I try to do individual families, pictures with Grandparents, etc. The pictures turned out well this year, despite the fact that Erin fell asleep,and Grant was terrified of the beach. (Both kids are teething too!) It's nice to see how we all change and I hope we can cherish the photos in years to come!
Check out Liz's blog for more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment