Thursday, August 28, 2008

War Eagle!!!!!

Last night everyone wore their teams colors to church. Everyone, unless you happen to be a Gator fan. You see someone, I am not sure who, decided we would really aggravate all those Gators by showing our team spirit. I think it worked a little.

This was a little tricky for me because Stephen is a Gator fan. I was afraid he would figure out something was going on when I laid out the clothes for the kids. He was clueless though!

I made Erin this pillowcase dress on Tuesday. I just love it! It was very easy to do.


The bloomers, however, took twice as long. They were not difficult really, Erin just needed a lot of attention Wednesday and actually sat in my lap for part of the time while I was sewing. I meant to put lace around the leg openings, but I misread the pattern and missed that step. I tried to make it work, but it looked bad. I really needed to make a larger pair because Erin will not be able to wear these much longer anyway.

This was Erin's response when her daddy suggested I make her a Gator dress!!!!!


3 comments:

Kristi said...

War Eagle!!! Love the bloomers!

Liz said...

That is so funny!!!! War Eagle! I just love the bloomers. I just have to say again, Steven is such a good sport!!! We can't wait until your visit next weekend!

Tammy said...

Very cute! Love the whole ensemble!