
So it's been a while since I did a monthly update on Erin. Can you believe she is nine months old? I can't! As they say time flies when your having fun?!! She is becoming such a big girl lately. I just forget how big she is because she is so tiny! She is weighing in these days at 20.6lbs . As I reported over a month ago she is now walking. I guess she didn't want her brother to out do her. (He walked the day before his 9 month birthday, her first steps were before she turned 8 months! What am I to do?) She can wave bye bye and hello and she shakes her head "no". She also loves to clap her hands and say "Yea!" She thinks Grant is the funniest person on earth. He loves his sissy very much. She now has two bottom teeth. Erin is still very much a Mama's girl. She is extremely bashful and buries her head in my chest whenever a stranger talks to her. It's funny how their personalities show even at such a young age. She is into everything at the house. I am afraid my Christmas tree will not be safe this year! Grant was so good about just looking at the ornaments. Nothing is safe around this little girl.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving this year. We are looking forward to visiting with our family this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment