Friday, November 28, 2008

My Three Sons

Well, not my three sons, but my Granny Field's. My granny made a request that I get a picture of her three boys together this Thanksgiving. She was not able to come down this year. We sure did miss you Field! Boy, I bet there was never a dull moment in their house growing up!


Uncle Steve found a caterpillar. Grant thought it was pretty cool. We did have to rescue the poor thing because Grant tried to squish his brains out. (Brian do you remember giving your caterpillar's a bath?)

Here's my cousin Kristyne with Erin. Erin liked her a lot. Kristyne was such a great help with the kids!


We had a nice Thanksgiving. We ate too much, but enjoyed every minute of it! We all seem to be suffering from a cold, but it did not stop me from shopping this morning. Stephen held the fort down for me while I was gone. Surprisingly, the stores weren't as crowded as they usually are. I didn't come close to finishing my Christmas shopping. I guess I will try again soon. I am becoming a big fan of shopping online. It's much easier than trying to shop with two kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Very good photograph. I have to say those Wakefield boys are very handsome. I am happy to be called their mom and very thankful for them.
Fields