Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Recap, Sick Babies and More

I am behind on my posting as usual these days. We had the pleasure of celebrating my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary this past weekend. Brian and the family were able to come down and we had a nice dinner together Saturday evening. We had a good visit and Grant loved playing with his cousins!


Papa, Luke and Mimi
Grant "reading" Old Papa and Granny Peggy's card
(I wish I had this on video. James and Anna were taking turns reading my grandparents' cards out loud. Grant was taking it all in. When my grandad opened the next card Grant wanted it so Old Papa hand it over. Grant then proceeded to "read" the card to them He was using his "quiet"voice like he does when he says a prayer. He was so serious about it. It was so funny!)

Old Papa, Granny Peggy, James and Anna


Erin tearing it up with the walker and her sunglasses
Erin has continued to take steps all by herself every day. Yesterday she walked clear across the kitchen, so can I say she is walking? If she really wants to go somewhere she crawls. Grant pretty much skipped the crawling stage and went straight to walking.

As for the sick babies, well I have got two of them. Grant and Erin have been running fevers for two days now. I think it's just a fever virus. We are going to the mountains this weekend, so I hope they wake up all better in the morning. It has been one LONG day here at our house! Erin has finally conked out here in my arms. (and I hope I can put her down in a minute.)
I will leave you with a few pictures I took of Erin a couple of weeks ago.











This expression is classic Erin







1 comment:

Wanda said...

I am sorry the babies are sick. I hope they feel better soon! How do you make Erin in your black and white pictures bright? When I take mine the subject is not quite as bright as yours.