Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Valentine's Day 2009

We have had a nice Valentine's Day here at our house. (Much better than last Valentine's Day, which I spent in Labor and Delivery due to a terrible stomach virus. I was 37 weeks pregnant!) We made marshmallow pops last night for all of our Valentine's with a little help (and I mean little) from Grant. The pops were a hit with Grant and Erin. Who can turn down sweets? We used both regular and the pink strawberry flavored marshmallows.


Yummy!

This morning I made heart shaped pancakes for a special breakfast treat. Did I mention that this child loves to eat?

Check out those baby hands. I just love them!


After breakfast Stephen offered to watch Erin while his mom, Grant and I went shopping. I got Erin some cute clothes for her birthday and Grant got some new shoes. While at the mall Grant saw this Mickey ride. He loves Mickey, therefore, he wanted to get on. Once we put some coins in to give him a ride he quickly changed his mind . This kid is never going to Disney world.
This afternoon Stephen and I went back out shopping to get Grant some spring clothes. I didn't find many clothes for him at the outlet mall. He really needed some new shorts. The shorts he wore last year look so small on him it's funny.
For dinner we made heart shaped pizzas. (Do you see the recurring theme?) The kids loved them and I think I might try this idea again.






My sweet boy...he's growing up too fast.
After dinner, the kids got a bath and I cut Grant's hair. Now it's time to get ready for church in the morning.
We hope your day was as good as ours was!







1 comment:

Liz said...

How cute are you!!!! We miss ya'll and hope to see you VERY soon!