Monday, February 02, 2009

Just Keeping It Real

Today has been a crazy day. Mondays usually are around here. I think it has to do with our schedule being thrown out of whack on Sundays. Yesterday was very busy . I had a baby shower to attend between services so the kids and Stephen spent the afternoon at my parents house.

So amid all the other things on my to do list today I started filing our income tax return. I was having a difficult time because Erin just wants to be held today and Grant wouldn't stop climbing all over me. So when Grant asked to paint I gladly obliged. Grant love to paint and he does it almost everyday. He is always so careful to only paint on the paper. Until today:

This is what I found when I came back to check on him.






Needless to say he was proud of his work!



No comments: