We were finally able to get our Christmas card pictures taken this past weekend. They have been ordered, printed and shipped. Hopefully, they will come in the mail tomorrow so that I can get them sent out before Christmas. I had big plans for our Christmas card this year. We normally take our picture in our back yard by the big oak tree, but circumstances prevented it this year. I originally planned to take the pictures over Thanksgiving weekend so my sister-in-law Liz could snap them for us. This didn't happen because the kids were sick...for two weeks straight! We have also had a lot of rainy weather, which doesn't work well with outdoor photos. So, our friends, Jon and Amy offered to let us come over and use their studio to get a family photo! Thank you so much Jon and Amy!

The Larson's 2009
Erin---she didn't smile in a single shot. I promise she's a happy child. She didn't smile in
last year's Christmas card picture either!

Grant 2009

Erin 2009 (somewhat smiling)
This was the morning before she got a haircut...
2 comments:
Aw, man, I need your address, so that I can send you one of our Christmas cards. I might put it as a blog on Christmas. Not sure if that's legal though. Anyway, Anna did not smile in a single shot, and more often than not, she was crying or making some horrific face. So the front of the card has individual shots of the kids and inside are our "outtakes" from the shoot with the most comical of our shots.
It's good to know it's not just us!:)
I so didn't get our cards ordered early enough... I hope they get here tomorrow... Casey sent me a proof and I'll post it on my blog next week... Great family portrait!!!
Post a Comment