Thursday, January 20, 2011

Camryn: Two Month Update


In some ways it seems like Camryn was just born and in other ways it seems like she's always been a part of our little family.  One thing is for sure and that is that the past two months has passed by too quickly!  Camryn is growing and changing right before our eyes and our little newborn girl is not so newborn anymore.  She went to see her doctor today for her two month check up.  She is looking fabulous weighing in at 11.2 lbs and is 23 in long!  She is starting to get a little chubby and I am sure that by summertime she will be sporting the cutest roly poly legs at the beach!  


I might jinx myself, but Camryn is such an easy baby in comparison to my other two.  I guess she really had no choice in the matter.  She is always smiling and cooing at us.  She can recognize our voices, including Grant and Erin's, from across the room.  I have never been a strictly scheduled mother, but she has settled down into somewhat of a routine all by herself.  She is sleeping well at night taking her last feeding about 11:30 pm and waking up about 5-6 am for a quick feeding before we really get up to face our day.  (She does do a bit of cluster feeding in the evening like her sister did as a baby.  I call it "tanking up" for the night.) I can't believe she sleeps this well, because her big sister still doesn't sleep like that very often!!!  


Grant and Erin love their baby sister so much!  I have no trouble getting assistance when it comes to anything involving the baby.  (Sometimes I get too much help!!!)  She smiles and talks to them and they think it's great. I am sure they will have her laughing out loud very soon!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are precious! I think she looks a lot like me.
Mimi

Leslie said...

I think she looks a lot like me : ) therefore like you too!

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

You all look alike. :)

Two months? How is this possible?!

Anonymous said...

What a little beauty! I love those smiles. Almost gives me baby fever again...almost ;) Love you! Kristin