Monday, May 30, 2011

iPhone Pics: Summer Edition


Camryn has now joined the ranks and is able to splash around in the kiddie pool.   She also can devour a Popsicle in minutes!


The kids are obsessed with Super Mario Bros.  Grant is Mario, Erin is Luigi and Camryn gets to be Toad.  Here she is "going down the pipe".



Friday, Hunter had a little adventure.We took him swimming at my parents' house.  This was the view in the backseat.  He had to ride in the back of the truck.  I was a little nervous to let him ride back there.  He normally rides in the car with us, but since he was going to get sopping wet and his coat takes so long to dry, he had to ride in the back.  We opened the window so he could stick his head inside the cab.


I was afraid he would try to jump out, but he didn't.  We did have him wear his harness and I held the leash through the open window.  I am pretty sure if he had wanted to jump out he could have.  His 110 lb frame would have won that battle.



He loved swimming!  Erin was concerned that he didn't have a swimsuit of doggie swimmies.  We assured her that Hunter would be able to swim without them.  He took off swimming using that powerful tail to navigate the pool.  Then he took a rest and sat on the steps for the rest of the afternoon.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's why there was so much hair in the filter today. It's all falling into place now.......

Leslie said...

:)I don't think we can claim all of it, but I am sure there was enough hair to make another puppy in there!