Monday, March 31, 2008

Swimming!







Saturday was a beautiful, sunny day here in Florida. With the high in the eighties and barely a cloud in sight, we decided to head over to my parent's house to swim. This was the first time that we had been in the new pool. My parents have been in several times. Dad had kept the solar blanket on the pool and it was a nice 87 degrees. Grant had a great time swimming. I can't wait to swim all summer. I might actually have a decent tan this year before we go on vacation! Erin had to sit poolside, but as soon as she can fit in the "little swimmers" she will join us!

4 comments:

Chad said...

I'm jealous. It's not quite warm enough to swim here in central alabama yet. We probably still have around 2 months or so of waiting. I love Florida weather.

Kelly said...

Jenna said I had to tell you "Gwant is a nakey bebe."

Liz said...

Soooooo jealous!!!! Wish we were there!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so jealous! Still chilly here!