Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brother and Sissy Time

Now that Erin can sit up by herself she and Grant can "play" together. Grant loves his sissy and gives her hugs and kisses all the time. (He won't give us kisses. Just Erin.) I snapped a few pictures of them yesterday in Erin's room reading books.



I know Erin is out of focus in this shot, but Grant cracked me up in this picture. He was licking his knee for some reason. Who knows?!!!!




This was after bath time last night. I love how green his eyes look. Just like mama's!



Finally, a milestone I couldn't wait for. We can bathe the kiddos together now! I hated having to drag out the baby tub to give Erin a bath. Poor girl! I think this is the first time she actually got to play in her bath water. Previously, bath time for her has been all business and no fun. Now, I can "kill two birds with one stone." Yea!!!!
I couldn't get Grant to turn around and smile for me. He has recently learned all of his letters and he likes to find and name all of the letters while he is in the tub. It is amazing how quickly little ones can learn. We didn't set out to teach them to him, but he just picked up on it. Now we are working on our numbers.

I quick game of peek-a-boo with daddy after his bath. He is a daddy's boy!
Stephen and Erin woke up this morning with fevers still. Erin's has gone away, but Stephen's hasn't. I stayed home from church to take care of the sick ones. Hopefully, I will make it out tonight. (At least me and the kids.) I gave Stephen some Advil and a Zofran I had left over from when I was pregnant with Erin. He is feeling better. (I reminded him that how he feels is how I lived for practically 18 months. I don't think he cared for that statement! : )





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin looks like a Cabbage Patch doll in the second picture. Cute.