Chris found this little crab. He also found a bigger one and it bit him twice!
The grandkids chasing Papa! Run Papa Run!



Erin can sit up al by herself now! She's getting so big!

This morning we all headed down to the pool, but it was closed for maintenance (again!) so instead we went to the beach. However, Grant still is not a big fan of the beach. He is warming up. He let us carry him around tonight, as long as we did not try to put him down.
Us girls went shopping this afternoon. After the first store Erin decided that she was not happy. She started crying. I couldn't console her at all! I tried everything. People (complete strangers) always try to "help" by offering unsolicited advice. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone as I hurried back to the car with a screaming baby. I had already changed her, rocked her, desperately tried to nurse her and she wouldn't have any of it! I think it's her teeth. Bless her little heart. Melissa had bought me a smoothie and she immediately started gumming the side of the cup. We decided to leave and go home. I spent the rest of the afternoon in the Condo with the little girl. It was my time to cook dinner anyway. She had a few more meltdowns. (I can't recall Grant having this much trouble teething, but all kids are different. Just when you think you have this parenting thing figured out another kid comes along and changes your whole perspective!)
After dinner we all went down to the beach to watch the sunset and let the kids play. It's so nice in the evening. We took a ton of pictures and hopefully I can upload a good bit of my favorites!
1 comment:
You and your daughter are both beautiful. It looks like everyone's having a great time! What fun to have the whole family down there!
Post a Comment