Yesterday afternoon I attempted to take a few pictures of Miss Camryn. We still haven't had professional photographs taken of our little girl. It's all our fault. We just haven't taken the time to do it. However, I plan on getting our friend Jon to do some very soon! He and his wife, Amy, just had the sweetest little boy, Cole.
So here are a few favorites.
Please ignore the lint on the black sheet. : )
While I was taking these, Grant came in to tell me that Erin was cutting her doll's hair! (Luckily, it was Belle getting the haircut and not herself. She's cut her own hair twice!)
Belle now has a more layered look!
Erin was not happy with me when I took the scissors away.
She had plans to give Sleeping Beauty a hair cut as well.
Back to Camryn. I love this girl!
He loves her too!
Here is another shot similar to yesterday's picture. I am not sure if I like these better in black and white or color or sepia. I have been playing around with all three.








1 comment:
of beautiful children who are tomorrow's world, but this is
that the world will be beautiful like them, what we plant
for us children, it is ... I do not know what to say
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
????????????
Post a Comment