I love Springtime! Actually, I love the change of seasons. Spring, for the new growth all around us after the starkness of winter. I have to say that I am not a fan of winter. Everything is brown and dead, I would probably enjoy it more if I lived in a different climate where it snows, but for now I just don't like it! Spring ushers in so many beautiful colors: greens, pinks, yellows, purples,blues....like an Easter egg! I love it!
The kids and I spent most of the day outside today. We are soaking up every ounce of this weather that we can. You should have seen the ring in the bath tub last night! They love being outside, even the baby loves it! I know soon it will be July, and while I love summertime, we won't be able to tolerate the heat and mosquitoes that summer brings. Then, our outside time will be limited to the pool and water play. These are the days when we can play outside all day. Sometimes, we even pack a picnic lunch and eat out by the playground!
These are the wild azaleas. I can't wait for the other azaleas to bloom!
Erin, the little ragamuffin! She skinned her face yesterday. She was "stump jumping" (which is exactly what it sounds like) and she fell and scraped her pretty little face. The girl is clumsy just like me. She always has a boo boo or two or three! I didn't get any pictures of her riding her new bicycle yet, but she has the hang of it. Every once in a while she needs help getting started.
He doesn't like me to take his picture right now. So, I have to be a little sneaky about it!
This picture does not do the grass is justice. I wish you could see it! The green is vibrant!
Little miss took a nap in the stroller as I went around taking pictures of the blossoms.
Yep, I love this little boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment