Friday, December 14, 2007

Grant's 15-month Check-up

It has been a while since I did an update on Grant. We went for his check-up today and he received five shots including his flu-shot. He did very well. I love our pediatrician! She has four kids of her own, and I found out today that they are all 18 months apart! She talked to me about the transition of bringing the new baby home and I feel a little better about the whole thing. Grant has fallen out of the 95% into the 90% for both weight and height. He weighs in at 28lbs and is 31 3/4" tall. He is doing so much now. He prefers to feed himself and uses a spoon and fork very well. He is running and climbing on top of everything! He likes to play outside and his favorite thing to do right now is push anything with wheels...everywhere! He shakes his head "no" when we tell him know, but is having trouble shaking yes. We are working on it. He is a man of few words. He is beginning to jabber more, but his list of words include uh-oh, mama, dada, thank-you and something that sounds like no. (He does this when he does not want anymore food.) It is truly amazing to watch him grow and change right before our eyes. He is very inquisitive and like to see how things work. I know one day I will come in and he will have taken something apart!

No comments: