

We had another busy weekend (who didn't?). It all began Thursday night when I went to a local Oral Surgeon's Christmas Party. He hosts a party every year to show appreciation to all of his referring offices. It was good to see some friends of mine that work around town. Friday morning I got up bright and early, on my day off, to take the dreaded glucose test. It's really not that bad except that I have to fast, and for someone who continually stays nauseated that can be a bit of a problem. I took a good nap that afternoon when Grant went down for his nap. For some reason drinking straight glucose makes me very sleepy!
Stephen and I actually had no where to go Friday night (which is rare!) We began making plans for Grant's new room We are moving Grant into a new room and leaving the nursery as is, with a few adjustments, for the new baby. Saturday Stephen was able to prime the walls, but he has yet to paint them. We have chosen a light blue for the walls. I also ordered him a new dresser and bookshelf which should be here before Christmas! The goal is to have Grant in his new room by the end of the year. As soon as we are finished I will post pictures.
Saturday evening we went to Stephen's cousin's daughter's (you got that?) birthday party. She turned two! We had a great time and Grant enjoyed playing with her.
Sunday was the usual Sunday filled with church, football, naps, and more church. (I must admit that I do not care much for NFL games. It's just not the same as the good ol' SEC games!)
Stay tuned for some 3-d images of the baby on Wednesday. I will post them as soon as possible ofter the ultrasound!
No comments:
Post a Comment