Today we had our 3-D ultrasound and....it's a girl!!!!! We were shocked, but the pictures show a little girl! I was not prepared for this and I am in a little bit of a shock, but we are so excited! I have got a lot to do in the next 11 weeks to prepare for Grant's new baby sister. There is the nursery to do, clothing to buy, things to embroider! I better get busy!
We are actually going back for one more ultrasound on 1-2-08 because my amniotic fluid is a little on the low side. The lady said that she would get us some more 3-d images at that appointment.
4 comments:
YIKES! So, are there any backup names?
Oh my goodness!!!! Finally another girl! Yea!
Aw. She's pretty. Ashley's ready for a new playmate!
Congratulations on the Little Girl! I know you must have been surprised.
Post a Comment