I think I have finally completed everything on my list of things to do! YEA! Now, we can just sit back and enjoy spending time with our family this Christmas. Tonight we are going over to my parent's house for our traditional Christmas Eve Buffet and we will open gifts with my family. We will miss having Melissa, Chris, Brandon, Matt, Brian, Liz, James, Anna and Luke this year!!! I know we have to share you with your family too, but it sure will be quiet with just one grand kid running around.
Tomorrow morning I am having my family and Stephen's family over for breakfast. (I love breakfast!) That way everyone can see what Santa brought Grant. Then, we will have Christmas dinner with Stephen's parents.
Don't worry, I will take plenty of pictures and will try to post them soon! I am on vacation until January 3rd!!!!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Eve to you too! Don't you look precious. We miss ya'll too. I just got the oyster crackers out of the oven....just because we can't be down there doesn't mean we have to miss out on EVERYTHING!
Maybe we can go shopping on one of your days off! Merry Christmas!
Shopping sounds great! I hope Santa brings lots of presents for your girls tonight!
You look entirely too good to be so pregnant. SO not fair! :) Tell your family hello from us!
Post a Comment