Future drummer?!!?
Yesterday we had Grant's Christmas party for the Cradle Roll through Kindergarten at church. This year they did something different and had it a "Day of Play." It's a place where you can rent party rooms and there are all sorts of toys and an indoor jungle gym to play on. We has refreshments, but Grant did not want any part of it. All he wanted to do was play. (on the swing mostly) We had a great time, but I hope Santa Claus visits next year!
On a side note Grant's new room is almost finished. We put his bookcase together Saturday night and his dresser arrived today. I just need some curtains, and shelves for the walls. I will try to post pictures as soon as it's finished. I also picked out some bedding for Erin's nursery. I spent a lot time designing and making Grant's bedding and I always dreamed I would do the same if I had a little girl, but due to time constraints I am settling for the set I picked out. I think it will turn out cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment