We had a great Christmas this year! Grant was very excited about Santa and opening presents which made it so much fun for us. Christmas morning I (and Erin) woke up early and made some yummy
Gorilla Bread . Erin always helps me cook
whether I want the help or not! This was what Santa left for Grant this year. Stephen and my
grandfather built Grant a train table. Santa added the Thomas the Train set.

Here is Grant coming into the
living room Christmas morning. Got to love the bed head, pacifier, two burp cloths and Mickey's!


Erin emptying her stocking


Grant's reaction when he saw his train table for the first time.
He absolutely loves it and plays with it constantly. I could hardly pry him away long enough to open his other presents.
Grant and Erin's new kitchen from Uncle Tim and Aunt Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment