Monday, December 15, 2008

Grant's Christmas Party

Our church had a Christmas party for the cradle roll and pre-school aged children yesterday after morning services. I was in Montgomery with Erin visiting my brother. (We went to see him graduate with his Master's degree. Way to go Brian!) The boy's stayed home this weekend. I wish I could have seen Grant with Santa. We have never had his picture taken with Santa before. I didn't attempt a picture this year because I know Erin would protest and I thought Grant would too. It looks like he was OK with it. (Maybe it's because he has watched the Mickey Mouse Christmas movie about 100 times.)

Grant having a chat with Santa. I wonder what he said?
Opening his gift from Santa. It's a matchbox Fire station. It folds up into it's own little carrying case. He loves it ans hasn't stopped playing with it!
I have been very busy today. I am trying to clean out and organize toys in order to prepare for Christmas. I am boxing up "baby" toys. I am conflicted about what to do about them. Should I keep them all? We plan on having another baby, but not in the next couple years! I also have to put away the swing, walker, exersaucer and jumperoo. It doesn't take long for the stuff to take over your house! I am running out of room!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just keep the favorites if space is an issue. If space is not an issue and you know you want another then keep it all.