Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Ornament Injury

We have already lost several Christmas ornaments this year. Both Grant and Erin have broken some of the red and green balls I have on the tree. This afternoon, as I was trying to pack and clean up the house (Erin and I are going to Montgomery while the boys stay here) Grant did this:


He took a bite out of the gingerbread man. Which isn't "gingerbread" at all! He kept saying "cookie! cookie!" and pointing to the tree. I quickly ran through the ornaments in my head when I realized he had found this one. I made it several years ago. I can't remember what all I put in it, but I know it has a lot of cinnamon and maybe some glue? I didn't think there is anything toxic in this "cookie". Poor gingerbread man!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He took a bite outta crime! ;o) I am laughing. Totally something that would and could happen here. Ah, Christmas in the funny farm.

Have a fun trip, be careful and I'll pray for Steve too!