Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our First Family Trip to the Jax Zoo

This is the first of three posts.

The weather here in Florida was beautiful yesterday so we decided to take the kids to the zoo. This was the first time we have been to the zoo since Stephen left his job at the zoo. Grant is just at the right age to really enjoy the exhibits. We got to the zoo right as it opened and we were able to cover a lot of ground before the crowds got there. This was nice because Erin did not want to ride in the stroller. I figured Grant would want to get in and out in order to see the animals, but little miss thought she was just as big as him. We really enjoyed the trip and hope that it is a first of many to our zoo. I really didn't take many photos of the animals at the zoo. I was concentrating on my on two animals.


Why did I even bring our huge double stroller?



Checking out the Bonobos

Grant and Erin listening to the Lemur's
(Erin must of been communicating back to them!)


Grant loved the fountain

No comments: