Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Is Coming

Yesterday, I dressed the kids in their Christmas finery for worship service. I had visions of getting sweet, little pictures of the two of them sitting in front of the Christmas tree. Unfortunately, Stephen's company decided that this past weekend would be a great time to move the entire corporate office to a new building downtown. This means the IT Department got to work all weekend long. So, Stephen was not there Sunday morning and these are the best I could get all by myself.

Grant with his pal Mickey Mouse
"Get a little closer Grant!"
(Notice the missing shoe. For some reason the child can't seem to keep one on this foot!)


Erin examinig Grant's tie.


These pictures are from Sunday night. Grant refused to have his picture taken.





Santa's elves are putting the finishing touches on the gifts in the workshop this week. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!





No comments: