It's the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring...well it's almost that quiet around here. Erin is asleep, but Grant is watching Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas for the hundredth time this year. He's being very quiet though! Stephen is finishing up in Santa's workshop (aka: the barn), and I am in the office blogging.
We have already had a great Christmas. We began our celebration last night with dinner at my parent's house. We went ahead and exchanged gifts with my side of the family last night. We have already received way too much for Christmas! The kids really enjoyed it and it made me remember how exciting Christmas was for us when we were kids.
This morning we had breakfast with the family here at our house. Oh, how I love breakfast! It's my favorite meal of the day! We had a delicious spread of food on the table and nobody left hungry. We enjoyed visiting with Brian and Liz before they had to head home.
Luke and James building a tower
Christmas is not over yet. I can't wait for Santa to come tonight! Stay tuned for more photos.
1 comment:
Merry merry!! I have A LOT of pix of Ash coming at me too. Haha Sometimes I wish I had put the other lens on. I can't zoom AWAY from her enough.
Post a Comment