Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sunsuits and Playtime
I know it's been a few days since my last post. I have had several times that I wanted to sit down and blog, but I just couldn't find the time. We had a busy, but good week. I finished another outfit for Erin. This cute little pattern is Frannie by Children's Corner. I started with the bloomers and finished them in about 45 minutes on Monday. I thought the top would go together fairly easily because there is only two pattern pieces. It did not. It took my three times as long to sew up the top! (I had to rip out many seams!!!) As you can see from the photo I still need to sew on a button to close the back. I will have to make a trip to Joann's. I like this pattern and will probably use it again, especially the bloomers. I think I might substitute these bloomers for the bloomers in other patterns. They just seem to fit better.
I did capture the kids playing together this week. They surprise me everyday by how much they know. Erin loves to play with Grant and most of the time they play well together. (He did tackle her to the ground this week in order to recover Thomas the Tank Engine. It seemed like it was in slow motion right before my eyes. She took the train and ran away laughing as she went. I know she understands what she is doing to him! That girl!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the outfit. My girls have had some like that - bought, of course as make outfits I do not, and we loved them. Jenna TRIES to have a pants-optional day but at her age - um, no.
Post a Comment