Today has been a long day. After a restless night Erin woke up looking like this. Her rash had spread and the bumps had began to coalesce. I wasn't sure if it was an allergic reaction to the antibiotic she is taking or something else so I scheduled her a doctor's appt. Luckily, a had a few patients cancel and was able to have a long lunch today. I think I spent about 2 1/2 hours of my day travel to and from Fleming Island. I rushed home at lunch had a sandwich and nursed Erin. Took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with a viral rash. How broad is that? Rushed her back home, stopped for gas because I was on E, nursed her again for about 10 minutes and went back to work. Did I mention that I work about 20 minutes from home? Boy am I tired!
Erin's rash looks pretty much the same. She is running a low grade fever and is just very clingy. I finally was able to put her down about fifteen minutes ago. So I guess we just let this run it's course. I am glad that she doesn't have an allergy to anything.
1 comment:
Get better soon, Erin!!
Post a Comment