After the fabric store we went out for some serious shopping. I am in desperate need of new clothes since I have had two babies in the past three years and my wardrobe is slim. We looked everywhere, however, I couldn't find a thing. I think the stores are just too picked over because of Christmas. I guess I will have to wait a few weeks and try again. Anyway the shopping trip was not a bust. I got my fabric, my mom bought some cute clothes (that I threatened to steal) from Ann Taylor Loft, (I love this store..just couldn't bring myself to spend the $$), I got some new make-up, and we had a nice lunch together.
Don't worry, I will have more shopping ahead of me in a couple weeks. My brother-in-law, Chris, is flying my sister down for a girls' weekend in Orlando. I am so excited and a little nervous about leaving the kiddos. Stephen, my wonderful husband, is going to hold down the fort while I am away. I have never left Erin over night, and the only time I have left Grant was when I was in the hospital having Erin. I know it's time for me to let go just a little, and I know I need a break!
I hope everyone has had a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
The apples and pears one I have seen on etsy. You should so sell on that site!
Let go and let your capable husband keep those kiddos! You are going to have a fantastic time!
Post a Comment