Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our "Tank" has arrived!


Well, this has been a very exciting day to say the least. Stephen and I still can't get over it. Poor Stephen stayed up half the night painting Grant's new room blue. The nursery is painted green, which will work for a girl. I just have no idea where to begin. Of course, Grant and I went shopping this afternoon and I bought a little "going home" outfit for our little girl. I also couldn't help myself and I went to Dillard's and bought two beautiful smocked dresses! This is going to be so dangerous!
I guess I need to fill everybody in on her name:
Erin Ashley Larson
We have had this name picked out for 8 years...before we were even married, so this was an easy one.
I will keep you posted as we finish Grant's new room and I begin the girlie one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this exact tank and love it!

Anonymous said...

No, wait. Same colors and brand but w/the regular handles.

Anonymous said...

Great news, we will continue to keep you all in our prayers.