I finished another project today. I made this Jon Jon for Grant out of fabric that has tiny light yellow stripes. I got the idea for embroidering the sailboat from another blog. This girl makes the cutest clothes for her girls and she has a little boy on the way. Check out her blog here. (I found Darby's blog through a blog of a friend of Brian and Liz's here. Yes, I am a lurker in a good way!) I am going to try to make a baby sling too. Erin loves to be held. ALL OF THE TIME! I have a different type of sling that does not allow here to be held chest to chest in an upright position. It looks like an easy project. I will let you know how it turns out.I hope I have enough yellow fabric left to make Erin a matching sun suit. That's my project for this week. I will post pictures when I finish it.
2 comments:
Precious!!!
Wow- You are so talented! Sure wish I could sew!!
Post a Comment