
We recently purchased a double jogger. I am so thankful because now we can go for walks in the morning before it gets too hot. We have a single jogger and it has been very useful. We live "out in the country" so a regular stroller just won't cut it around here. If I wanted to go to the mailbox I had to put Erin in the single jogger and pull Grant in
this or
this. (Yes, he rides in a pink car. He's secure with his masculinity!) Even though this stroller is larger than our single jogger the frame is much lighter. The wheels also come off easily for travel and the front wheel can become stationary for serious athletes.

Grant was more interested in the workings of the canopy than smiling for mommy.
1 comment:
I hope you get out pretty early for those walks because it is about 80 degrees at 7:00 a.m. here!
I love your sewing projects. I have to say, I am jealous that I haven't been able to do any sewing lately. Maybe I can find some time soon. They look so cute in the stroller! Erin is getting so big. 4 more weeks until vacation!!!
Post a Comment