

When I was a kid I used to get annoyed with adults when they would talk about how quickly time was passing. I just couldn't understand what they were talking about. The school year seemed to drag on to me, and Christmas would never come. Well, now I completely agree. I can't believe that Erin is four months old already.
She is growing so quickly and has developed quite a little personality. She is so different from Grant already. She seems to want to be more social. She coos and "talks" to me. She really looks at you as to say, "Hey! Pay attention to me!" She's strong too! I thought Grant was a strong baby, but I think she is giving him a run for his money. She is very stubborn in her own way. She hates her car seat with much conviction. Soon as she is placed in it she begins to arch her back and roll around. (I am not looking forward to the five hour drive to Destin in a few weeks. She can't possibly cry the entire way can she?)
She has brought so much happiness to our family. Even though some days are hectic I wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a mom is the most rewarding task I could ever have!
No comments:
Post a Comment