This week has been a fun-filled one to say the least. Our congregation had VBS every night. I helped teach Grant and Erin's cradle roll class. It was so neat to sit back and watch Grant learn and interact with his friends. The highlight of the evening for him was getting to put his canned good in the basket on the stage. He was so proud of himself. He's turning into such a little boy. Where did my baby go?
On the other hand, we are all exhausted. I think I was up until midnight almost every night this week. Now my goal is to get the house in order (this might be a lost cause) and all of the laundry done because Stephen is headed to Pennsylvania for the week. His flight leaves early Sunday morning. Oh, and we have a wedding tomorrow afternoon to attend, and a fellowship meal Sunday after church service. Needless to say, I have got a lot to do! I guess I better get off of here and get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment