Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Task Complete


I was able to make Erin's matching sun suit yesterday. I think it turned out cute. I am not happy with the bloomers though. They seem to be a little big, so I might have to re-work them just a little. I should have taken a picture of the back as well. It criss-crosses and is open to show off the bloomers.
On a side note. Grant always comes into the our bedroom when he wakes up in the morning. This morning I wasn't out of bed yet and he climbed on up to cuddle with me. As any 21 month old would do. He starts getting silly and jumping on the bed. Well, you know what happened next--he fell off and bumped his bed. I quickly picked him up and comforted him. He was bawling! Through his tears he looked over and saw Erin and he said, "Hey Erin!" He just loves his sissy!

No comments: